As a busy mom, you might reminisce about the times when you could walk by the beach, confidently wearing your bikini while walking across the sand. Things might have changed ever since your children arrived in your life. With your busy work schedule and the prime task of taking care of your family, you might think that there may not be enough time to get your body back into shape.
Fret not as there are solutions to your ordeal. Here are some weight loss tips for busy moms:
1.) Plan 15-30 minutes of your day, EVERY DAY, to de-stress
Sure enough, there is bound to be at least fifteen to thirty minutes in a day where you can find some time to de-stress. Make it a habit to make this your “me” time.
By taking time for yourself, you can allow your mind to remove all the clutter that’s been happening throughout the day. There are also ways to achieve de-stressing better, like taking Suntheanine. When you look at Suntheanine reviews, you’ll know what this is about.
2.) Eat healthy
It’s very easy to go and pick up a pint of your favorite ice cream flavor down at the store and gobble it all up in one sitting. However, it will not look good in the long run as all those sugar will go straight to your hips and thighs.
Stock your fridge with healthy foods. This way, you can keep your body healthy (not to mention give your family a chance to become healthy as well).
3.) Exercise regularly
When you exercise, it does not mean you have to spend at least two hours in the gym every day. Exercise is exercise no matter how short or long it’s done.
If you can, walk around the room from time to time. You can even do some jumping jacks to give you a bit of energy boost before going back to work or taking care of the kids.
Posted by pinoymom on February 18, 2015
Whether you are an office or a stay-at-home mom, it is expected that you have many responsibilities for your husband, kids, and of course yourself. Every time the clock starts to turn each day, your duties begin. This is a reality, an ugly truth of being a woman for some people.
However, despite the pre-occupied schedules, there is always time to make for yourself. You just need to have the right mindset so you can still find time to do things that make you happy.
- Manage your time efficiently. Some people would say that there is always time for everything. That is a wonderful thought you should keep telling yourself. Set your priorities and always keep a To Do List. Even with a ton of chores to accomplish, as long as you are in control over your time, your tasks will be accomplished quickly.
- Always think about your loved ones. They serve as your inspirations. You will never feel that you are in a very hectic schedule because you are enjoying every single second of it. By doing the things that would make your family happy, safe, and loved, this could already be the best reward you could get as a mother.
- Keep yourself healthy. Avoid stress. Take the time to perform exercises just to make yourself more active. If you think it is hard for you to go to the gym, you can do simple stretching routines at home. You may also add in your diet an effective stress reliever in a form of dietary supplement such as SUNTHEANINE
- Pamper yourself. Being a mother does not take away your freedom to look pretty and sexy. It is a great impression to make happen that despite your busy schedules; you are not letting yourself look stressed and exhausted. You deserve a massage, a salon treatment, or a wonderful trip perhaps with the whole family.
- Connect with friends. Do not forget the people whom you met before you had your family, especially your best girlfriends. Take time to have a long chat with them because this is more than just a stress reliever, but a heart warmer. It would be more meaningful to share your experiences as a mother to your old friends, who are also now a mother. Reconnecting with them could fill your heart with an overflowing joy.
There are just a few of the things you can do to make yourself stress-free and continue to enjoy life despite the busy schedules. Actually, your happiness depends on your choices on how you are going to accept and deal with the huge challenges of motherhood.
Natural stress relieving supplements – http://prevent-panicattacks.com/SUNTHEANINE-l-theanine/
Tips for busy moms – http://www.parenting.com/article/10-stress-busting-tips-for-busy-moms
Posted by pinoymom on December 3, 2014